fresh seafood COOKING class - Sydney
- Kesto: 3 Tunnit (noin)
- Paikka: Mortlake, Nsw
- Tuotekoodi: PALQ9C
This is the perfect class for anyone that loves seafood, and wants to gain more
confidence cooking it, and/or more knowledge about shopping for, preparing and presenting fantastic seafood dishes for friends and family.
In our classes we assume no knowledge, but have found that the more a student knows about cooking, the more they learn from our experienced chef presenters.
On arrival you will be offered a refreshment, and then given a short brief on safety and orientation.
The chef demonstrates the courses to be cooked, and answers any questions. The students then usually break into pairs to prepare the meal under the guidance of the chef.
On The Menu:
- Gambas Al Ajillo (Garlic Prawns)
- Black Mussel Risotto
- Grilled Tasmanian Scallops, Marinated in Olive Oil, Chilli, Lime and Coriander, Served in the Shell
- Salmon Fillets Baked in Banana Leaves (when in season)
- Stuffed Calamari with Lemon and Basil Sauce
Includes: Kitchen Safety and Correct Knife Usage and Skills
All students receive an email with all the recipes, notes and lots of other information so you can show off at home!
- No changes (apart from name of attendee) can be made less than 5 days before a class.
- We operate with a maximum of 16 people per class, and need 6 bookings for a class to proceed. There are rare occasions when the minimum class number of ten isn't reached. In this instance you would be given three days notice, the chance to reschedule for a later date, or offered the opportunity to participate in one of our other great classes
- All attendees must be over the age of 18
- Just about all special dietary requirements such as gluten free or vegetarian (but not Vegan) can be accommodated at no extra charge. Please state your needs at the time of booking.
- The price quoted is for one person.
- The cooking class is not suitable for spectators.
- This experience takes place indoors and is therefore not affected by the weather.
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended. Aprons are provided. Closed shoes must be worn, preferably with solid soles and good grip.