macaroon COOKING class - Sydney
- Durée: 3 Heures (environ)
- Lieu: Mortlake, Nsw
- Code produit: PYQMRN
On arrival you will be offered a refreshment, and then given a short brief on safety and orientation.
The chef demonstrates the courses to be cooked, and answers any questions.
The students then usually break into pairs to prepare some of the dishes or parts of the meal (depending on time constraints) under the guidance of the chef.
When all is ready, the students sit down and eat at a large single set table.
The menu usually includes a range of delicious and natural macaroon flavours
- No changes (apart from name of attendee) can be made less than 5 days before a class.
- We operate with a maximum of 16 people per class, and need 6 bookings for a class to proceed. There are rare occasions when the minimum class number of ten isn't reached. In this instance you would be given three days notice, the chance to reschedule for a later date, or offered the opportunity to participate in one of our other great classes
- All attendees must be over the age of 18
- Just about all special dietary requirements such as gluten free or vegetarian (but not Vegan) can be accommodated at no extra charge. Please state your needs at the time of booking.
- The price quoted is for one person.
- The cooking class is not suitable for spectators.
- This experience takes place indoors and is therefore not affected by the weather.
- Casual and comfortable clothing is recommended. Aprons are provided. Closed shoes must be worn, preferably with solid soles and good grip.